13 February 2009

3rd Post

Yeh this is my third (count em!) post today cus I've got a bit to catch up on. This week has been incredibly frustrating. I've had a few minor successes but plenty of major setbacks. I was meant to be starting my new job on Monday but now I'm not. I don't know when I will. I just want to come home and forget the last 7 months.

I'm not going to be back in time for Download so I'm going to miss the best lineup they've had since 2005 (which I missed). This means I may never see several of my favorite bands live and it'll be another year before I get to see the northern monkeys a.k.a. wil and company.

I'm on a proper downer right now but I'm going to the pub tonight for a few farewell drinks with the Newcastle people I've become friends with. Knowing my luck I'll still be here next Friday and I'll look a right tit.

So on the positive side.... oh wait... damn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you best be at dl BIATCH!!!!
and if your moving does that mean its not a good idea for me to send ur postcard atm....

Anonymous said...

Yeh don't send it until I know my new address...

There are plans for me to get to Download but I won't know for sure until about a month beforehand!

Anonymous said...

that means 1 expencive ticket!!!