30 January 2009

HELL YES!

So I've got a new job :D

Have to sort out all the logistics etc next week but basically have been taken on by X and am going down to the mine for a week/fortnight to meet the team and see what the situation is before I have to make a final decision. I'm not going to say no though.

I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

To finish a great day I'm going for drinks with some people tonight so all I need is to meet a girl or four and this will be the best day of the last 6 months!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Done!

Anonymous said...

fucking awsome hun!
imk soooo happy for ya!

Anonymous said...

Awesomeness rob! if you get a little too much money send it this way!!!

Anonymous said...

Cheers people :D

Oh and anonymous...leave your name! The mystery is simply killing me... *eye roll*